Technical Visit, Tuesday 13 November 2007
SELEX tour is now full.
On the Tuesday afternoon of the conference there will be a Technical Tour of SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems sponsored by AMTA.
Selex are Europe’s leading airborne radar supplier building on 60 years of innovation with a strong heritage of products and technology from legacy companies. Selex has modern, well equipped buildings and facilities which will be shown to the EuCAP delegates.
Key Selex programmes include:
- Eurofighter Typhoon - radar
- F-35 JSF - major development contract for laser
- Northrop Grumman - directional infra-red counter measure (Transmitter)
- UK Army & Export - Laser Inertial Artillery Pointing Systems (LINAPS)
- UK Fast Jet Fleet - Thermal Imager and Laser Designator (TIALD) - major upgrade programme
Tuesday, 13 November 2007
||Leave the EICC
||Tour at Selex Sensors and Airborne Systems
||Leave for EICC
||Return to the EICC
Spaces on the tour are limited to 50 delegates with pre-booking only.
SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems UK
2 Crewe Road North
To register for the tour please complete the registration form and return to email@example.com.